- May 28, 2022
- Saturday, 10AM to 5PM
14th AGM to be held on Saturday, 28 May 2022, 10.30am
Parish Rooms, beside the Day Care Centre, Townparks, Cahir Co Tipperary.
- The 14th Annual General Meeting of the Irish Uplands Forum will be held in Cahir, in the foothills of the Knockmealdown and Galtee Mountains, Co. Tipperary.
- Agenda, Nomination Form and related notices are attached, with Minutes of last year’s AGM.
- Please submit your nominations for election to the Board of the IUF to: firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the AGM (see attached).
- Members are invited to attend in person for the AGM, IUF elections and to hear of IUF latest research.
- Key note speaker Mark Rylands will present the outstanding work of the Knockmealdown Active community group over the 10 years of its existence, charting the challenges and successes along the way, including the revitalisation of St Declan’s Way over the Knockmealdown Mountains, linking Cashel in Tipperary to Ardmore in Waterford.
- A field trip to the Knockmealdown Mountains will be held in the afternoon of Saturday 28th May.
Note: Accommodation is available in the town of Cahir, and bus/ train links to Cahir are available. Car-pooling is also encouraged if travelling by car.
Please see below for agenda, previous minutes, current board and 2022 board nominations form.